ملتزمين بتعليم الأفراد
على السباحة بثقة
We are ex-national team swimmers who are passionate about swimming and would like to get back in the field as coaches to pass our experience and develop swimming in Jordan.
We believe our experience as swimmers can help our young athletes reach their highest potential and participate in local and international competitions
Our training will include teaching how to swim, teaching different strokes, teaching the proper technique and FUNdamental games which will help make our training time fun and entertaining while learning.
We provide an elite group of coaches who hold Jordanian national records and have participated in many local, Arab and international competitions and even the Olympics
• Participated in London Olympics 2012.
• Participated in many World Swimming Championships.
• Participated in many Asian Games Competitions.
• Multiple colored medals in 50 Free, 50 Fly and 200 IM.
• Jordan National Team Swimmer from 2002 – 2012.
• Current holder of the Jordanian National records in 50m Butterfly.
• Jordan National Team Swimmer
• 2007 Gold medal 200 meters Butterfly, commonwealth (Cyprus, Larnaca)
• 2008 Gold medal 100 meters Butterfly, FINA international meet (Morocco, Casablanca)
• 2008 Silver medal 50 meters butterfly, Shell international meet. (Cairo, Egypt)
• 2008 Bronze medal 100 meters butterfly, Shell international meet. (Cairo, Egypt)
• 2010 Semi-finalist 50 meters butterfly Youth Olympics. (Singapore)
• Participated in multiple regional and International swimming
• Participated in many World Swimming Championships, Shanghai, Australia, Rome.
• Participated in many Asian Games Competitions, Macau , Qatar, Vietnam.
• Swam for Bolles School USA
• Jordan National Team Swimmer from 2004 - 2012
• Multiple colored medals in 50,100,200,400,800 Free and 50,100 Fly in different regional Competitions.
• Current holder of the Jordanian National records in 800, 1500 Freestyle.
We also have one of the current Jordanian national team coaches on board as a technical adviser Coach Faisal Al Horani.
Faisal Al Horani
• Current Jordanian Swimming Team coach.
• Head coach of Jordan swim team delegation to 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China.
• Participated in many World Swimming Championships as coach.
• Participated in many Asian Swimming Competitions as coach.
• Ran the national swimming development program for the SOS Orphan children partner with ASA UK Swimming
• International swimming coaching instructor and translator under FINA.