At Piranha Swim Team, the safety of our guests and team members is our #1 priority! We are working to help ease your mind and ensure that we are providing you the safest experience possible for your children to jump back in the water.
Please read the procedures below that we have implemented to create a safer environment and a greater experience for everyone in our facility.
Safer Guests & Members
● SYMPTOM CHECKLIST: All families entering the facility must complete a self assessment prior to their arrival. Anyone experiencing any symptoms must stay home.
● PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: We appreciate all members and children wearing face masks and gloves in our facility. For safety reasons, children will not wear face masks while in the pool area.
● TEMPERATURE SCANS: Your children’s temperature will be taken as well as parents who wish to be around the pool area.
● 50% LESS STUDENTS: We will decrease pool capacity by 50% so your children can swim freely and safely with the right swim distance between each lane.
● LIMITED OCCUPANCY: We will allow parents to be around the pool in groups of 5 for 10 mins per group.
● SWIM-READY RULE: Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your lesson. Swimmers must come dressed for lessons as changing area will not be available prior to swimming.
● EFFICIENT EXIT: Our staff will help your children to exit safely and will escort them to you outside the pool.
● CORONAVIRUS TEST : Every member of our staff will be tested for coronavirus to make sure everyone in our facility is safe.
● TEMPERATURE SCANS: Staff members who are not feeling well will be asked to remain at home. Upon arrival, all staff members will have their temperatures taken, and will be asked to complete a self assessment. If the staff member has a fever, or self reports signs of illness, they will be asked to return home.
● SOCIAL DISTANCING: We will arrange the chairs in our viewing area to best accommodate social distancing guidelines.
● ENHANCED SANITIZATION: We pride ourselves on a sparkling clean facility. We will increase our cleaning regimen and pool sanitization schedule.